glucodex-A is a dexa additive with glucosamine and phenylalanine, which enhances the general anti-inflammatory action but especially in the joints
Buy glucodex-A ( OR GLUCODEXA, EXIMERK LAB) – 30 ML
glucodex-A is a dexa additive with glucosamine and phenylalanine, which enhances the general anti-inflammatory action but especially in the joints.
Also Glucodexa has phenylalanine, stands out as a fundamental essential amino acid, which our brain uses to produce certain neurohormones and chemical substances: dopamine, epinephrine and noradrenaline, especially.
Then it ´s a profiled product to help in the general pre competitive state to the race animals, functioning as stimulant precursor, pain reliever of general and especially articular state. Therefore it ´s especially recommended for horses and camels high performance adults.
30 ml bottle
- Dexamethasone di-sodium 21 phosphate 0.4mg
- Glusocamine 100 ml
- DL- Phenylalanine 8 mg
- Exp. Sterile Water 1 ml
or Bottle :
- 12 mg of Dexa S.P./ Bottle
- 3gr Glusocamine / Bottle
- 0.24 gr Phenylalanine / Bottle
Dosification & Administration for Race – Horses And Camel :
For professional application, read the article about dexa for race, Treat as 0.04 mg/ ml or 0.04% , (Low Dosis dexa S.P.) : Buy glucodex-A
- For safe application pre-race: 5 ml for 5 days IM or IV,
- Moderate treatment: 5 ml for 3 days IM or IV,
- Power treatment: 10 ml for 5 days IM or IV,
- Minimum treatment time: 1 shot, (1 day)
- Maximum treatment time: 5 days (Maximum synergy of product characteristics)
- but for Maximun Power for race, the last day : apply Dexametasona 0.08mg/kg IV only, and also apply Furosemide 0.2mg/kg IV only before the 5th hour before the extraction of samples for analysis for detection of drugs, blood and/or urine. Recommended product with furosemide: Diuretic (Chinfield lab) o similary. This technique in some animals can extend the detection of the products, test it before and analyze
- Maximun dose : 20 ml IM
- Minimun dose 2 ml IM or IV
- If you have any questions, consult your veterinarian or you can contact us for free advice.