LUROCAINE is a drug, a local anesthetic and a cardiac depressant, which is used as an antiarrhythmic agent. It has a more intense effect and a Lidocaine.https://bodaxvet.com/
is an anesthetic. It works by preventing nerves from transmitting painful impulses to the brain.
Important safety information:
- Avoid driving and doing other tasks or actions that call for you to be alert until you see how Lurocaine affects you.
- is for external use only. Do not get it in your eyes, nose, or mouth. If you get it in any of these areas, rinse at once with cool water.
- Do not put on open sores or broken skin.
- You may hear a sound like a popping balloon when s used. This is normal.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: It is not known if can cause harm to the fetus. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Lurocaine while you are pregnant. is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Lurocaine, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.https://bugaykinavetmedication.com
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Mild itching, redness, or swelling where was used; small red or purple spots on the skin.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions ; bruising, burning, pain, or bleeding where Lurocaine was used; severe or persistent itching, redness, or swelling where Lurocaine was used.