SS-80 – 30 ML is a product specially designed for racing, powerful stimulant for speed and performance, designed to generate muscle explosion when the animal is already running after the start.
Increases muscle performance and exercise capacity. Amplifies the pain threshold and tolerance of the animal by raising the speed of performance, and initiate the explosion.
It`s not advisable to use races of more than 8km, because the animal does not perceive the pain threshold naturally and can be injured due to lack of fatigue or appropriate nervous stimulation when perceiving the pain due to fatigue.SS-80 – 30 ML
Is very similar to the “, but “SS80” this is more specific to gain speed after the start, while is more balanced in excitation to long-term. The two can be used simultaneously (reducing the dose of both) and obtaining a more complete function.
It`s a derived from synthetic ampheta which does not swab, with B15 and a molecule derived from q enzyme and energizing amines, Its formula is reserved.
50 ml vial
How to use it
– Do not use it more than 5 times per week.
– Continuous use is not recommended under any circumstances
– Use 5 days maximum, rest at least 2 days to reuse.
– If used in 5-day therapy+2 days rest, the maximum use is 4 weeks, then rest 2 weeks to reuse.
– It´s a powerful product and it´s not good to generate habituation in the animal.
– It´s designed for large animals: Horses and camels.
– It´s not advisable to abuse the dose
– Hepatic, gastric protection should be given
– The maximum action of the product occurs at Between 2 and 3 hours after being injected (2 to 3 hs IV, and 3 hs IM in horses and camels)
– It´s not advisable to use races of more than 8km.
Administration and Dosages
Horse / Camel : 5 cc in horses and 3 cc in camels, – 2 to 3 hours before the race IV or 3 hs IM.
A synergistic acumulative effect is obtained if used for a maximum of 5 days, Applying 5 cc in horses and 3 cc in camels (IV or IM) each day. The fifth day is the day of the race.
If used together with SS250, t SS-80 – 30 ML